I completed my preparations for the 5th Midweek Lenten service only to discover I prepared it in the wrong week. Is there any way to move the entire service to another day without having to redo the whole thing?
Concordia Publishing House Forum » Lutheran Service Builder » Questions about Lutheran Service Builder
Moving a service to another day(3 posts)
Thanks for this post. Currently this is not a feature. I will make a note of it as a suggestion in our ticket repository.
CPH Emerging Products
While looking for something else, I found a potential solution to the original post. I realize that Lent is long gone, but perhaps this will be useful for the future. Let me start off by saying that the workaround is a little clunky, but it will work.
1. Create a service using the "Empty Service Outline" option
2. The next screen should be the "Insert Element" screen. You may need to click on the "Insert" button to bring up the "Insert Element" box.
3. Click the "Browse" tab
4. Under "Choose a Liturgy", select "My Worship Resources" > "Services" > "Year" > "Month". Within month, you will find the individual services you've created. Click on the desired service.
5. This is where it gets a bit clunky. All of the elements of the selected service are now available to be inserted into the blank service, but you have to drag and drop the elements of the selected service into the blank service. Note that you'll have to do this element-by-element, though dragging major headings will bring all of the elements within that group, cutting down a bit on the amount of dragging and dropping.
6. What you now have is a new service based on a previous service.Posted 1 year ago #
You must log in to post.