Help Is on the Way.
Sometimes things just don’t work. It’s easy to get confused or to wonder how to do something you’re really interested in getting done. Maybe you’ve tried to do something we hadn’t anticipated and ran into a problem. That’s OK. Lutheran Service Builder has a support staff standing ready to assist you.
If you need assistance, we’ll give it. If you have a question, we’ll answer it. If you’ve found a problem with Lutheran Service Builder, we’ll fix it. But the most important part of this whole equation is that we want you to let us know.
How to Get Help
All right, so you need some help. We’ve got that. You can search our documentation database, take a look at our frequently asked questions, stop by our customer forums, or submit a support request. We’ll do everything we can to assist you.
Top Frequently Asked Questions
General FAQs and System Requirements
Billing and Subscription
- How much does Builder cost?
- Why does my congregation have to pay each year to use Lutheran Service Builder?
Content and Resources
- What hymns are in Lutheran Service Builder that aren’t in the Pew Edition?
- Where can I find the accompaniment for the Builder-only hymns?
- Are four-part settings available for the hymns in Lutheran Service Builder?
- Will Bible translations other than the ESV be made available for Lutheran Service Builder?
- How does Creative Worship for the Lutheran Parish work with Lutheran Service Builder?
Licensing and Copyrights
- Are there any hymns exempt from LSBHymnLicense.net?
- Who do I ask if I have a copyrights or licensing question?
- What file formats are supported by Lutheran Service Builder’s bulletin output features?
- My congregation uses Microsoft Publisher. Will your files work with Publisher?
Still Need Some Help?
If you’ve taken a look through the FAQs and given things a shot, you might still need that extra bit of assistance to help you get things done. That’s not a problem. Feel free to submit a support request, or call us at (800) 346-6120. One of our technicians will be happy to take your question and work with you to solve your problem.