From LSB Documentation
Lutheran Service Builder version 2.0.0044 was released to the automatic upgrade service on January 12, 2009.
- Improved import logic so that the Replace Data Dialog does not show when the imported record doesn't actually differ from an existent record.
- The Preferences dialog has been changed so that when canceling the deletion of a location restores that location and its services.
- The Locations Property Sheet has been changed so that the Confirm Delete Dialog is only displayed when deleting a location that has at least one service.
- The Preferences Dialog no longer validates the Locations Property Sheet when canceled.
- The Edit Subcaption Dialog now displays the default subcaption text for elements when applicable.
- Implemented a new executable and menu command within Lutheran Service Builder to re-import elements and services from a Lutheran Service Builder 1.x user.mdb database.
- Improved the progress dialog for user.mdb conversion by adding a count to Common Elements conversion and improving the accuracy of the first progress bar (overall progress).
- Users can no longer delete the included orders of service by hitting the Delete key on their keyboards.
- Users can no longer rename custom orders of service (which didn't work anyway).
- Added an "edit" button that takes a user to the My Worship Resources task out of the Order of Service Chooser.
- Removed custom orders of service from a redundant display location.
- Placed the date of the service in the Service Tooltip rather than the service's name.
- Placed the date of the service in the Title Bar.
- Builder now calculates permissions before displaying copyrighted content in the Search Task, Bulletin Task, or Presentation Task, so that "permission not granted" is non-intuitively shown in previews.
- Abbreviated "number" to "no." in copyright notices.
- When a search returns only one result, it is now selected and displayed automatically.
- Changed the titles of all windows so that the application is listed second, since this paradigm appears to be more prevalent throughout other Windows applications.
- In the Presentation Task, the browser, slide preview, and splitter are all hidden if Open Service is empty.
- The Setup Helper (called during installation) will now report errors using the error reporting service, rather than just showing the exception message in a dialog.
- Renamed "recent services" to "recently opened services" to avoid ambiguity.
- Renamed several menu items to follow correct style.
- Styled appropriate menu links to look like hyperlinks when invoking a URL.
- Resolved an issue where choosing Replace in the Replace Data Dialog would not actually overwrite existent data.
- Resolved an issue where double-clicking on a service to open it in the Open File Dialog would prevent the Service Properties Popup from showing.
- Resolved an issue where the days in the Calendar would not display the correct services when a Location is deleted.
- When a new Liturgy Element is changed to a type other than "Default", the default Static Package is now deleted.
- When a new Liturgy Element if created, its Static Package is no longer named "Default".
- Resolved an issue with search that caused the command topic:word of God to return results where the topic is "House of God".
- Resolved an issue where Builder mistakenly believed 16 chapters of the ESV to have fewer verses than they actually do: Matthew 12, 17, 18, 23; Mark 7, 9, 11, 15; Luke 17, 23; John 5; Acts 8, 15, 28; Romans 16.
- Resolved an issue in the Plan Service Task where, upon importing and planning a service, the Service Outline would fail to display the new service's order.
- Resolved an issue where certain Common Elements' content was not showing up properly in the Liturgy Element editor. Also improved Content Name equality comparison and resolved an issue in the Package Viewer that was introduced in a previous patch.
- Resolved an issue where certain Common Elements were not being rendered in a Service because of a mistaken Content Name.
- user.mdb conversion now changes 'Caption' Liturgy Elements with the caption hidden to 'Group' Liturgy Elements.
- Trapped exceptions generated when cross-referencing a Pericope; Scripture Links will show no cross-references instead of breaking the Builder.
- Resolved an issue where new Services planned from custom orders of service would fail to render any Templates in the custom order of service.
- Replaced "that" with "other" in the tooltip "Create, edit, and organize hymns and other worship resources".
- Resolved a null reference exception that would occur in rare cases when ContentPackageBase.GetContent would return null because its AttachedModule is null.
- Resolved a cast exception that would occur in RecordBase when comparing a Record with an object of a different type.
- Resolved an embarrassingly common issue where right-clicking an element in the Bulletin Task would cause it to toggle its title or other properties instead of showing the context menu.
- Added a period before the phrase "Used by permission" in copyright notices.
- Resolved a failure to index imported data (which caused it to be unavailable for searches).
- Resolved an issue with the Editors where hymn texts would be rendered empty and subsequently saved and erased.
- Resolved an issue with PPTX files that caused slides containing both text and images to be considered corrupted and erased by PowerPoint.
- Improved slide flowing in the Presentation Task so that very long rubrics are now broken up over multiple slides.
- Improved the logic for reverting changes made to a record.
- Resolved an issue with the Holiday Editor where the "year" combo box in the Suggestions tab would always show Year A no matter what was selected.
- Changed the PackageID attribute to "ID" to resolve an internal ambiguity.
- Removed lectionary-supplied packages when saving custom orders of service, which reduces superfluous storage.