Another small data update (~374 KB) has been pushed to the automatic update service this afternoon. Users of Lutheran Service Builder should receive this update on their next Internet-connected load of Builder. If you have automatic updating turned off, please use the Check for Updates… command in the Tools menu to manually retrieve the changes.
The following changes have been made to the databases included with Lutheran Service Builder:
- The rite “Installation of an Ordained Professor or Ordained Instructor at a Seminary” has been added.
- The rite “Anniversary of an Ordination/Recognition of Faithful Service” has been added.
- The rite “Farewell and Godspeed to a Pastor” has been added.
- The rite “Farewell and Godspeed to a Pastor Entering Retirement” has been added.
- The rite “Commendation of the Dying” has been added.
As always, if you should encounter any problems with this update or notice anything missing from the update materials, please contact Support at email@example.com or by phone at 800-346-6120 and a technician will be happy to assist you.